Friday, September 26, 2008

Bikes Blues and BBQ and Mystery Travco

Today is the first time I have ever seen another Travco in person (besides my own). It was a shorter version, 21ft I think, blue stripe down the side (much better than my spotted primer gray...Hey, I didn't do it!!!). Yippee! They do exist! Just after that, at the next stop-light, I was reminded of the need for a cup-holder...Splash, cherry coke, all over the floor. Thank goodness there are full-size towels available in such a rig and luckily, I do not have carpet, so clean-up was easy. Interesting add... last week or so, my lil' brother bought a 31ft 1971 Airstream at HWY 62 RV (www.hwy62rv.com), and I towed it to my house behind the Travco, quite a sight to see. Hey Gary, send me the photos why don't ya.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Yep. Everytime you bring that rig over we get more looks..... not sure if that's good or bad though.

1966 Travco 270 said...

Well, until you tell me otherwise...